Karting Australia Practice Regulations
***YOU MUST HAVE A KA LICENCE & CLUB MEMBERSHIP TO BE ABLE TO PRACTICE AT PMKRC***
Bookings and payments are only available online.
Please make sure to book prior to arriving at the track to avoid disappointment.
Also please make sure that you complete the Social Karting Activity Form.
Summary of practice guidelines for Port Macquarie
* Note that Karting Australia requires at the track- a minimum of one (1) KA Licenced Official of any level or someone who has completed online the Karting Activity Controller training course must be in attendance at the circuit to control of the Karting Activity at all times (the “Karting Activity Controller or “KAC”).
* Each day that a Karting Activity takes place, and prior to its commencement, the KAC must notify the SKA through KOMP of
1. Their full name as the person who will act as KAC, and
2. The start time and end time of the Activity that they will be acting as the KAC.
* The Driver or their guardian MUST complete and submit SKA Form prior to the Driver entering the Track for practice.
* The Fire Extinguisher and Medical Kit are housed in the room under the Tower.
* NO TYRES etc are to be left behind. Facility is to be left in a neat and tidy condition upon leaving.
* If you are the last person to leave the track, please make sure that all lockable areas within the facility are locked. You must then text Jamie Barnes to let him know that the track is locked. Jamie can be contacted on 0428 116 033.